On behalf of The College of New Jersey’s (TCNJ) Division of Inclusive Excellence and Career Center, we invite you to join us for the 4th Annual Diversity Summit at TCNJ’s Brower Student Center on Wednesday, November 29th.
The annual Diversity Summit is an opportunity for students, faculty, staff, and community sponsors to develop themselves professionally and personally towards the goal of a more equitable and inclusive society. Please join us for a series of keynotes, workshops, giveaways, and catered meals in celebration and pursuit of inclusive excellence. The Summit is open to all members of the campus community and its partners, featuring:
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- 12+ workshops & breakout sessions for students, employees, and guests
- Career Connections Session with employers and organizations
- Dedicated time for multiple career paths and plans
- State of Diversity Address by VP James A. Felton III